ISPO aims to improve the quality of life for individuals who may benefit from prosthetic, orthotic, mobility and assistive devices by:
· Ensuring quality care and education of professionals for the benefit of patients around the world;
· Promoting research and evidence-based practice;
· Facilitating innovative and appropriate technology development;
· Promoting international collaboration and consensus building;
· Fostering exchange, high-quality knowledge and networking.
Vision of ISPO
ISPO contributes to a world where all persons have equal opportunity for full participation in society.